- Excursion to the Alto Vesuvio High Forest Reserve: 8 euros each
- Lava River: 8 euros each
- Grand Cone Excursion: 8 euros each (excluding Crater Ticket**)
- Vesuvian Minerals Box (classroom): 6 euros each, 5 euros each if combined with the excursion
- Excursion + Nature Treasure Hunt (Alto Vesuvio High Forest Reserve path): 10 euros each
- Excursion + Naturalist's Notebook (Alto Vesuvio High Forest Reserve path): 13 euros each
- Guided Visit to the Park Museum: 5 euros each***
- Ecoorienteering (Valle dell'Inferno path): 17 euros each
*Transportation and tolls not included*
*This contribution is issued in favor of the experts and guides of "Vesuvio Natura da Esplorare" (VAT number 08047021210). Teachers, chaperones, and certified students with special needs are free of charge.
**To access the Grand Cone of Vesuvius, a ticket must be purchased. To obtain the ticket, you must contact email@example.com (only for schools directly) and/or follow the procedure on the website of the Vesuvius National Park Authority at www.parconazionaledelvesuvio.it via online procedure (not managed by VNE).
***An entrance fee of 2 euros per student is also to be added
**To travel along the road leading to Vesuvius (Via Osservatorio, Ercolano) above an altitude of 800m above sea level, it is mandatory to use buses no longer than 12 meters in length, which pay a toll at the 800m above sea level stop (www.parkingsuvio.it).
Clothing and Accessories: hiking or athletic shoes, long pants, layered clothing, sweatshirt and windbreaker jacket, rain jacket, cap with visor/wool hat, backpack (no slings), snacks, spare clothing, sunscreen, water, personal medical supplies.
In case of bad weather: an alternative program can be arranged or the day can be changed.
Meeting with the guides: It is necessary to contact the guides on the morning of departure and provide the contact number of a representative.
APS "Vesuvio Natura da Esplorare" Contrada Osservatorio 55, Ercolano
Secretary's Cell: 329.1340500 – School Coordinator: 333.3866577